Thursday, January 19, 2012

Species Confusion Fabric

leopard-zebra-cheetah thing...
I'm a predator! No, I'm prey! Predator, Prey. Predator vs. Aliens! Wait, that's not fabric...
I cut out a dress last night for going dancing. Some friends finally convinced me to go out and be social this weekend. So of course I looked at a closet full of clothes and said "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!".

The dress would probably be done except I decided I really wanted a long sleeve black cowl neck. But I don't really like the TNT cowl neck pattern I have. I ended up doing a franken-pattern with a bodice from one Simplicity and a sleeve from another simplicity. Also knits. We'll see how this goes.

2 comments:

  1. That is some crazy fun fabric! And dancing is always worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mixing and matching between patterns. Its a bit more work, but not as much work as designing it from scratch. Good luck with your dress. The fabric is cool.

    ReplyDelete